• Hej Gæst!
    Vidste du at du kun kan besvare indlæg, ved at være logget ind?
    Hvis ikke du kan logge på forummet, eller oprette dig, så skriv en ticket til support, og vi vil hjælpe dig eller oprette dig!
    ---> Du finder Support systemet her! arrow <----

Team playing Alliance

D

DeletedUser

Gæst eller Besøgende
Gæst eller besøgende
Hi!

I´m new on the danish server and would like to know about your experince in playing these kind of games?

I am the founder and leader of BoerBoel alliance on the Alfa server in Sweden.

We just hade a limit 100 members per alliance and as you can see I hade to split it up in differant region now named BBXX and Acamdy Of BoerBoel that was good positions point to hold our frontiers.

We are at war with nr1 alliance nr3 and nr5.

Biggest war on a server in Sweden haha.

Anyway.
Now I´m looking for is an alliance that are serious and know what teamplay is and diciplined war strategy.

//
Sveja (DK nick)
Scramble (is my real nicknamne) :pro:

D

DeletedUser

Gæst eller Besøgende
Gæst eller besøgende
Hi!

I´m new on the danish server and would like to know about your experince in playing these kind of games?

I am the founder and leader of BoerBoel alliance on the Alfa server in Sweden.

We just hade a limit 100 members per alliance and as you can see I hade to split it up in differant region now named BBXX and Acamdy Of BoerBoel that was good positions point to hold our frontiers.

We are at war with nr1 alliance nr3 and nr5.

Biggest war on a server in Sweden haha.

Anyway.
Now I´m looking for is an alliance that are serious and know what teamplay is and diciplined war strategy.

//
Sveja (DK nick)
Scramble (is my real nicknamne) :pro:

i just looked the server you talk about you my friend dont need a sister alliance you need to kick out all the inactive people in your main alliance and wupti you got 30 embers max who are actually playing.

mass recruit alliances always get beaten so will your alliance

http:
//se.grepostats.com/world/se1/alliance/2027/members

half the ally isent even playing anymore.

EDIT

http://se.grepostats.com/world/se1/alliance/2432/members

your sis ally got like 5 active members

so all in all you could do with 40 people ally limit :)