• Hej Gæst!
    Vidste du at du kun kan besvare indlæg, ved at være logget ind?
    Hvis ikke du kan logge på forummet, eller oprette dig, så skriv en ticket til support, og vi vil hjælpe dig eller oprette dig!
    ---> Du finder Support systemet her! arrow <----

Letter from InnoGames

Status
Ikke åben for yderligere svar.
D

DeletedUser

Gæst eller Besøgende
Gæst eller besøgende
Esteemed players,

During these last days the animosities towards (y)our Community Manager have increase their tone. Initially these complains were taken very serious and several internal audits started to this community, therefore we would like to share the conclusions of this audits and the recommendations provided to the Product Manager and Community Manager:

It was found some minor process errors, but nothing that is not within normal parameters;
Most of these errors were human, and not directly linked to the community manager;
No error found posed as a major concern that affected the course of the main stream of game play;
Relative to threats and attempts of lawsuits, its a given right of every consumer (paying costumers) or in case of negligent behavior (not found), nevertheless its the sole responsibility of the company as a whole and not of a specific employe;
Also on the legal issues, it would be wise to inform the players that the service productions and distribution is based in Hamburg, therefor its legal binding are of this region;
Nevertheless, Its quite clear that all players in order to use this service accept certain terms and conditions creating a valid contract between a private company and a "consumer", *hence the public law of the "consumers" residency can be overlooked if the "company residency" private law allows.
Outsourcing the media as a method of pressure, its a given right of the players and nothing can or should ever been done to prevent it.

After careful analysis of all complains and the actions of the Community Manager, we have decided to reenforce public our trust in this community manager.

Dominika Borgosz
Product Manager
InnoGames GmbH

D

DeletedUser332

Gæst eller Besøgende
Gæst eller besøgende
Sorry but, no cigar

Dear Dominika Borgosz

i realy hav to say that we dont live on the same planet, i dont want to go in to a loong talk abaut why i think you make a mistake, just tell you that i skipt my job as a supporter becourse i like what i see in the mirror in the morning, and i want to keep it that way.

If you dont acht now and make a change i predikt that this game in denmark are dead in 6-8 months.

For Inno and all of the players sake, ask the right quistions and acht on the result.

Yours

Skull the nice one

D

DeletedUser

Gæst eller Besøgende
Gæst eller besøgende
Denne skulle være lukket, og dette vil den blive nu.
Det var ikke ment som en diskussiontråd.

Men en information.

Status
Ikke åben for yderligere svar.