here's all the info you need for our next update!
New Features and Changes
- Removed cooldown for upgrading World Wonders.
New to mobile
- Improved city renaming. The long tap now works on the whole button and the edit mode is active immediately.
- Added activities indicator on each tab to showcase current active amount and attacks are shown differently and with a red color.
- Now it is possible to cycle through cities within city groups
- Added minimize window functionality, and a close-all-windows button.
- Introduced a separate spell button under the gods image area.
- Small improvements to the main menu, such as recoloured the inventory counter, and showing the current amount of items in the inventory again, instead of cutting it with 9+.
- Removed the button to disable the tutorial arrows to avoid overlapping.
- On rare occasions players profiles would be block on an endless loading screen.
- Resolved an issue that could lead to city name and other elements to not display correctly.
- Spell buttons will now grey out when reaching its limitations.
- The bunks technology will now be taken into consideration when trying to return troops from Olympus.
- Olympus will no longer notify you that is teleporting once the game has been won
- Added the missing shortcuts in some activities windows for Olympus worlds.
Happy gaming and best regards,
Your Grepolis Team